Monday, March 26, 2012

Shakespeare-Much Ado About Nothing

Recently recalled my most favorite Shakespeare play both the book and the movie version. Of all the stories, Much Ado About Nothing is the first thing that pops in my head. And recently, I had an urge to watch some Shakespeare play especially Much Ado About Nothing.

The first couple, one from the left side, Beatrice and Benedict. Their bickering and disdain really interest me especially to the point they were being tricked by their friends thus falling in love til the end.

Second couple, right side, are Claudio and Hero though they are sweet and cute but I like Benedict and Beatrice better.

Looking way back, I didn't realize who are these actors until I checked them up and got surprise to see the results.

Both of them are done in SAI and Photoshop CS4.

No comments:

Post a Comment