Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Perfect


Hey dad look at me
Think back and talk to me
Did I grow up according to plan?
And do you think I'm wasting my time doing things I wanna do?
But it hurts when you disapprove all along

And now I try hard to make it

I just want to make you proud
I'm never gonna be good enough for you
I can't pretend that
I'm alright
And you can't change me

'Cuz we lost it all

Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect
Now it's just too late and
We can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect

     -Perfect from Simple Plan

My contribution for this awesome song to the band. This song really means so much to me during high school and I've been listening to it over and over again yet I kept on crying whenever I listen as I reflect some troubles I bottle inside of me. And because of that song it made me realize that I can't hold on anymore so I let it out. And that's how I became be who I am today. So this song was my biggest influence ever.

Therefore I am forever grateful to Simple Plan for that awesome song they wrote ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment