Sunday, May 8, 2011

Metro Comic Con aftermath

Attended the Metro Comic Con both Saturday and Sunday in SM Megamall Mega Halltrade. So much comic books and Cosplayers but most of all the co-creator of V for Vendetta, David Llyod, was there. I didn't get his autograph since I don't have his book instead I got my books signed and the latest chapter of my favorite Pinoy comics Budjette Tan and KaJo Baldisimo of TRESE

I was so glad I brought all my books on that day. I get the feeling I would get to see them and I did ever since I saw them from Summer Komikon. I thought I was just being silly but that day sure made me happy. But that's not all I stumble another interesting Pinoy comic called SKYWORLD. I bought both issues but I waited their upcoming third issue. It has an interesting storyline and I got hook on the Tikbalang and Kaptan in the first book in Apocypha but what I got intrigue is this villain Rianka. I look forward for their upcoming fourth issue in this coming Komikon December.

Now I have to look forward for Toycon 2011 in June 18-19.


 Kuya Denggoy as Space Sheriff Sharivan
The transformer version. It looks so awesome I took the picture without any hesitation. I was staring admiringly at it.

The creators of TRESE and SKYWORLD.(I'm sorry if  I took this photo)
David Llyod book signing.

Tetsu from Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger. Where's Ban-sempai and the other Dekaranger Tetsu?
My spoil of goods I bought from the convention except for the book I bought from PowerBooks.
Cyclone and Joker from Kamen Rider W. Bought this from the second day.



No comments:

Post a Comment